Do you ever wonder how some people have endurance beyond what seems at all normal? It seems that Dr. David Minkoff as cracked the code. He has run 41 Ironmans, and it doesn’t seem like he’s stopping anytime soon.
Today, we’re talking about the mindset behind endurance competition, as well as health aspects. Dr. Minkoff has a vast knowledge about amino acids, their importance and their use, proteins, as well as the inner game of endurance.
Whether you’re an endurance athlete or not, this conversation is packed with information to help live healthier and happier. Enjoy!
- Work to acclimate your mind to the idea that things will come up, but if you persevere, you will get through it
- For endurance training, try to break the super long distances into chunks you can understand
- Don’t compare yourself with your younger self or other people. Compare yourself with what you know you can do
- Improvement, and the feeling that you’re getting somewhere, is extremely important in keeping you happy
- There are 22 different amino acids that our body uses
- A vegetarian diet can be good for vitamins, but bad for protein and amino acids
Direct download: James_-_Ep_246_-_FINAL_VIDEO.mp4
-- posted at: 12:01am PDT